Modern padlocks have largely remained unchanged for over a hundred years. Typical padlock components are a body, “U” shaped shackle, and a locking mechanism. The padlock market has 2 primary locking mechanisms, keys and combinations.So we decided to distinguish our self in the padlock market by removing the keys and combinations entirely. That’s right. Our padlocks have no keys, combinations, or traditional locking mechanisms.Our “lockless” padlocks are locked by threading a security cable through the padlock body. Made out of steel and aluminum, these innovative padlocks offer the same security as traditional padlocks, without the need for keys and combinations.Because our padlocks are locked by threading a cable through the padlock body, this enables the user to lock many padlocks with 1 security cable. This allows contractors, tradesman, mechanics, and fisherman to lock many tool-cases, tool-boxes, and tackle boxes with 1 cable threaded through many of these one-of-kind padlocks.
Novelty and Benefits
* No keys and no combinations mean no fumbling around with small keys and forgotten combinations.
* Constructed out of hardened steel and ionized aluminum.
* Lock many padlocks with 1 security cable.
* Works with virtually any kind of lock-box, tool-box, tool-case, and tackle-boxes.
* No other padlock on the market like it.
Back to Search Results
Status of Intellectual Property